Terms and conditions
Positioned For Purpose Pty Ltd makes it easy for you to subscribe to our newsletter. You:
- Agree that Positioned For Purpose Pty Ltd and its employees and agents will not be liable to you or any other person for any loss, injury or damage arising from or as a consequence of any act or omission by Positioned For Purpose Pty Ltd or any person providing services through the Positioned For Purpose Pty Ltd site.
- May at any time request to be taken off our emailing list by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email newsletter.
- Agree that all offers made, contracts concluded and services provided through the Positioned For Purpose Site shall be deemed to be made and provided in Queensland, Australia notwithstanding the location of you, shall be governed exclusively by Queensland law, and the Courts of Queensland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any such matters involving or alleged to involve Positioned For Purpose Pty Ltd.
- Acknowledge that these terms and conditions may be modified from time to time, and agree that you are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions, and you agree to any such modification.
- Agree that, to the extent permitted by law, Positioned For Purpose Pty Ltd and/or its suppliers exclude all liability for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever including without limitation, damages for loss of life, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Positioned For Purpose Site, the delay or inability to use the Positioned For Purpose Site, the provision of or failure to provide goods or services, or any information, software, products or services obtained through the Positioned For Purpose Site. Note that you may have rights under statutory consumer protection laws, including the Competition and Consumer Protection Act 2010 (Cth), and these Standard Subscription T&Cs are subject to any rights you may have under such laws.